Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Graduation Ceremony ( Yesterday , Pri 6 )

I didn't get to blog about this yesterday cause I went home after Midnight . 
Meaningly it's already " Monday " . 
Let's start from the beginning :


   When I came , I saw lots of students wearing their caps & toga already . So I quickly get out from my car & went upstairs . Guess what ? There's only about 3-4 6A students ... I was so relieved . Melody borrowed my TSGS ( True Singapore Ghost Story ) Books . I also gave Rasyid , Wasimatul , Hamizul , Jovial & Nabilah a gift . Each 2 gifts . 


Rasyid's = Manchester Clock & Manchester Flag 
Wasimatul = Necklace & Pillow 
Hamizul = Ferrari Cap & Manchester Wallet 
Jovial = Bracelet & Pillow 
Nabilah = Key Chain & Pillow

   It's great giving your friends a gift . It somehow makes you happy . We ( Primary 6 ) weren't the only one that Graduated . Year 11 Graduated at Bridex too . Other school made a performance to entertain us . Such as Choir , Indian Dance & etc . I was so NERVOUS & SCARED at first . When we were on stage we did the action . Then I was like " Phew ~ At least I didn't embarrass myself out there " . Other classes performed their own actions too . 


   There's also a reward for the Best Student Of The Year , 5A's students , Chinese & etc. Timothy received lots of trophies ! We were really amazed . Let's skip some part ...


Certificate :


   I wanted to ' salam ' the Guest Of Honor , but his hand won't bend so I just shake hands with him . Moktar is good at DANCING ! He performed a danced , 3 boys & 3 girls . Everyone was like " Whooo !!!! " . 


   At the end we sang a song " Spread Your Wings & Fly " , followed by Seri Mulia Sarjana Alma Mater . Most of the girls cried & only few boys cried . Well , gonna miss all my Friends , Teachers , even my school & classroom . The Computer Lab , Science Lab , Front Office , Waiting Shed , Flag , Black Hole ( 1 ) , Black Hole ( 2 ) , Principal , the Jungle , the Big Tree & etc. 


Hope I can meet my friends again next time ...
Wish Good Luck to you guys for next year ^.^

   

1 comment: