Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

No Idea

  • Bird
  • Money
  • Fish
  • Ice
  • Bottle
  • Water
  • Sky
  • Magic
  • Horse
  • Mother
  • Cap
  • Pickle 
Why ?
Got a problem with that ?
Hehehehehe
I know , I TOTALLY LOST IT !
Lost what if you ask ?
I totally lost my mind !
:D Actually , I have nothing to blog about so I suddenly type
weird stuff just to entertain you guys .
It's not FUN ?
Then go away !!!

Funny Pictures :

     

Not funny enough for you ? 
Then I'M SORRY
Try to visit Melody's Blog
^.^ Hope you like it ...
Anyways , as usual :
Miss my Best Friends Forever :
Rasyid , Wasimatul , Nabilah , Jovial , Hamizul !
- I'm bored now -

Funny = Someone or something that is funny is amusing and likely to make you smile or laugh.

There's something wrong with my Facebook !
It's hard to explain ...
Hhhmmm , for some reason I feel like helping somebody . 
But who ? 
......................
SPEECHLESS right now . 


I'M BORED OKEY !!!

Hhhmmm .........
Still Bored .

Bored = If you are bored, you feel tired and impatient because you have lost interest in something or because you have nothing to do.

That's it !
Good Night '_' 

No comments:

Post a Comment