Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Singing

Assalamualaikum ~
I'm really interested in singing since I was 10 years old .
In Grade 5th I started to sing with my friends then Grade 6th I stopped singing since I lost hope .
Then this year ( Grade 7th ) I continue singing like everyday ! Hehe . 
I may not be the best singer ever but at least I enjoy singing =)
We're ( Me , Amirah , Amir , Nisa & Haizqah ) trying to make a band & it's gonna be active starting from today ! =D
Good News ? Of Course !
I only know a few tips on singing :-

1. Drink a lot of WATER !
2. Don't strain your voice .
3. Warm up first before singing .
4. Try to find your right voice to sing . 
5. Don't scream as it can damage your vocal chord . 

That's all -.-'
Hehe , sorry ....
I'm not sure myself if I'm a good singer or not .
But my friends :-

1. Rasyid
2. Syazwan
3. Aziz
4. Ikram
5. Hanisah

said I'm a good singer .
I don't know if their lying just to make me happy =/
Gonna write a song tomorrow with Aziz ! 
That's for now , smile guys !
Bye , bye -

No comments:

Post a Comment