Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

唱吧,唱吧,唱!- Sing , Sing , Sing ! -

Assalamualaikum =)
I like to SING ! Haha ~
Btw , for some reason ...
A lot of my visitors like to read the posts about Selena Gomez
Here's the posts -> http://life-148.blogspot.com/2010/10/this-mornings-dream.html & http://life-148.blogspot.com/2010/12/selena-gomez-demi-lovato.html .


Anyways , when I was reading through my older posts , I realized that I used A LOT OF BROKEN ENGLISH ! Embarrassing D:
Uhhh -.-' Who cares . 
Insya-allah later my parents will bring me to Gadong to check out the school . 
Forgot to tell you guys , I'm going to attend Piano Lesson =) 
Wish me luck !
Please enjoy this video :-



My post is suppose to be about singing while I'm writing random stuff , haha . 

我想成为一名歌手

What else eh ? 
I've been singing a lot lately =)
Hmmm ... Me & my friends are currently trying to make a band . But it's not well organize yet though . Sorry ~
I hope I can be a great singer ...
But I'm NOT gonna sing Solo -.-'
Hehe ...

That's for now , 
bye guys ! 

1 comment: