Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

1st May 2011

Assalamualaikum ~
Hey Bloggers :)
I really miss blogging & I really miss you guys soooo MUCH ! <3 xx
& A very special thanks for those who leaved a feedback :D
I hadn't blog for 27 Days ! OhhhhGoshhh ! :( Sorry guys .
I'm just really busy lately ( Kinda ) . 


Well as you can see , I've been listening to songs on Youtube .
Guess what ? I love them so much ! :-



Megan & Liz ( Twins :] ) 


Christina Grimmie ( Awesome hair ! ) 


Tiffany Alvord ( Has a nice voiceeeeee ) 


Some of you guys might know them but if you don't , well .... They are singers from Youtube ! I love their videos . It's awesommmmmmeeeeeeeeee !!!!! <3 Don't believe ? Check it out :-



Tiffany Alvord singing Pray by Justin Bieber



Megan and Liz singing Who Says by Selena Gomez & The Scene


Christina Grimmie singing E.T. by Katy Perry

Their awesome , right ? ;)
Check out their Channels on Youtube as well . 
Hahaha ~ I'm seriously addicted to their videos .
I'm gonna have my very first Piano Lesson next Friday :) So excited !
Hm , if you wanna add me on Facebook here's the link ---> http://www.facebook.com/hassanal.iskandar

11th April , 2011 <--- <3 xxx
Olala' , I love you very berry Much =3 
I hope we can be forever and ever ...

Lalalalalala ~ BORED now .... Just Kidding , I'm actually having fun right now . 
I have to memorize the lyrics for these songs :-



Perfect Two ~ *.*


On My Mind ~ 


What else , what else ?
My visitors decreases ...
So SAD :[

Okey bye guys :)
Once again , THANKS for the feedback !!! 
Don't forget to add me on Facebook if you want to . 
GoodBye <3

1 comment: