Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Hello !

Hey guys (: 
I'm REALLY , REALLY sorry for not blogging for a very long time .
Reasons ? I'm too lazy , haha . Yeah ~ I know right ? 
& A big thanks for those who visited my blog even though I didn't update it :]



Hahaha ~ So yeah .
As you can see the title , it says " Hello ! " . 
Why ? Because I don't have any idea what to blog about as usual .
Ooooppsss ~ Sorry Readers ! :[
But I will tell you that I had lots of fun during the holidays (: 
Seriously , I don't know what to blog about -.-' 

Please enjoy this video readers :-



My school perform 

" What , no hug ? " - ET - 
LolZz ~ Had fun yesterday (: 

Hi Readers , 

I HAD FUN YESTERDAY ! 


Lol to me much ? [x 
Ya Wah ~ I crazy already , huhuhu ! <3 
Sorry , anyways . 

I know this is getting annoying but , 
THANKS . I really appreciate that you guys visit my blog . 
Keep it up , okey ? Hehehe ~
& Thanks for leaving a message .... Even though some of them are HARSH !
But still , thanks . I might visit ' your sites ' soon , okey ? :) 
I really love you guys , xoxoxox . 

Readers , you guys ROCK !!! :D 

What else eh' ? 
Well , tomorrow school already !
Yay & Boring ! Yay to Maktab Sains & Boring to Ugama School .
No Offence for those who ' actually ' love Ugama School :]

~ Go Brunei Darussalam =D 
Totally Random , I know =___='
Ouwh yeah ! I almost forgot . 
Please visit my twitter : http://twitter.com/#!/Hassanal148  . 
Follow okey ? Please D: & I will follow you guys back xoxo . 
Anyways , if you guys wanna add me on Facebook , then here : 
Add me , okey ? lol ! (: 
By the way ..... I'm eating oreo ! 




Totally Random ? Hehe , sorry ! 
Bah ~ That's all for now . See ya' next time guys ! 
& By the way ...... ^.^ I Love You Guys ^.^
Thanks again & again (: Hehehe . 
Bye-bye !!!



One more thing ......
<3 ET <
Hehehe ^^ Love you :]

No comments:

Post a Comment