Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

This Morning's Dream

   I forgot to tell you guys about my Dream this morning . This dream is a little bit weird + ... Weirder.  I dreamt about " Selena Gomez " ! Story : Okey , somehow I was in another country that doesn't speak English . At the same time , Selena was also performing there . The fans shouted : " Lena ! Lena ! Lena ! " . Then suddenly Selena was at my house . I was also confused :S I only asked for her Autographed . Appear out of nowhere , a small girl also asked for her Autographed . The small girl was really cute , wore pink clothes & white-skinned . Selena was sure in a hurry to go . ( I also don't know why I said this ) I said : " Hey Selena ! If you visit Brunei again you can sleep at my house . " She answered back : " Okey ! " ( I know , I know ... It's REALLY weird ) . It was really a nice dream + Weird ( I know , you guys got sick of me saying " Weird " ! x'D )

A few pics of Selene Gomez I took from the Internet :









No comments:

Post a Comment