Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Great Friends

   Just now when I came backed from Ugama School I was wondering what should I post . Then I was like Hey ! Why shouldn't I blog about my Bffs ? :'D  :-



   My #1 Rasyid . Bff :) He's also 12 years old but luckily I'm older than him ! He's birthday is on the 25th August while mine is 14th August . Hhhmmm , all I can say is that he's funny & mostly fun to hang out with ! Like to rock . Love green just like me ! 

   We've been friends since Primary 4 . We like to go jalanx2 together ! I only know a few about his personalities though ... Well , I think . 
NEXT ---> 
   # 2 Bff ;) Amirul . As usual ! I'm older than him too . He loves music . He wish to be a drummer when he grow up . Veryx2 Funny . Knows how to play a few instruments . He also got the same characteristic like mine which is ******** ! :D 

   We've been friends since Primary 3 . Can be serious at some points . ^+^ I have no idea what color he likes . That's all ... 

NEXT --- > 

  Hamizul .  Actually I promise not to display this picture but I can't find any good pictures of him ! So I'm just gonna use this picture , Sorry ;) He's always being nice to me , but I like it . Again ! I'm older than him . 

   Like techno , shuffling , rock stuff & music . Can be very funny . ^.^

NEXT --- >





   Wasimatul . A very cheerful friend ! Kinda ;) Love to talk & cari pasal which I like about her " cari pasal " . I'm older than her =_=' . But she's taller than me . I know a few about her . Mostly her dark secret . ^.^ '

   Love Pink & Black . Pink Lover ! Or I like to call her " Shoe-Lover " ! :D Not a selfish person ! :o)

NEXT --- >




   Jovial ! :) Who teaches me lots of Bad-Words . I'm Older than her !!! Love to help her friends . Also like to share some secrets to me . Very Honest & Kind . A new student last year . 

   She like Purple , White & Black . <3 Rabbits . Also got the same characteristic like me. ( You guys don't wanna know ) . 

NEXT --- >

   



   Hassanol . Also funny . Nickname : Casper . Everytime I'm feeling a little bit down , he always cheers me up . Love to laugh . A little bit like Hamizul . 

   Love to share his secrets to me . His also nice & kind & polite & honest . I don't know whose older . Like to PEACE :D

NEXT --- >



   

Nabilah . A little it of a Drama Queen x) Jk jk * Love her dance . We call it Nabilah's Dance . Like to share her secrets to me too . Sorry , I didn't get a nice pic . Anyways , she also like to help people .

   Favorite color ? Idk . I'm older than her . Favorite word : Shut up lah you . (x Like to punch & pinch people . 

--- > END < ---



Those are my Bffs . Awesome Friends too 
Never regret calling them friends 
! Best Friends Forever !
Until The End 


   

No comments:

Post a Comment