Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Utama Bowling

   It's been a long I didn't go to Utama Bowling . Great to see my friends again ^.^' There were lots of people . I was with T.Isabel along with Daniel , Hariz , Wen Ching , Shawn , Thompson & others , I forgot . Rasyid & Amirul were beside me . At least can talk with each other . I strike two times but the first one Fawl , Foul or something . Ouwh , I also met my Bffs again : Hassanol , Nabilah & Hamizul . They were Healthy . Rasyid's so Awesome one ! Cause T.Jo was with them . 

   We only ate at Jollibee . Many people say that the food & drinks there very expensive . I only brought $10 . Melody also gave me a 'le' & a thing . To Melody : Thanks for the 'le' & the thing . Anyways , T.Cecil's group Won . 500 + Points . My group 300 + points . There's also a Trophy for the BEST boy & girl highest scores . Boy = Amir & Girl = Fira . Really FUN . I can't wait for the Masquerade Night ! :D Okey , Bye guys . 

No comments:

Post a Comment