Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

PSR English Paper 1 & 2

   Before the exam started , as usual lah my Bff(s) with Melody's group ucapx2 again lah but this time more exciting ! :) I fought with Melody ! Cause I can't stand it anymore . Paper 1 , Section A , I chose about the Beautiful Pond .  Section B , I chose about : " What I did during the School Holidays . " It was really easy . 


   Break Time so boring but got the fun part lah a little bit . T.Joe asked the boys to sit on the right while the girls sat on the left . Meaningly boys & girls are being separated . Nothing much happened during Break Time . 


   Paper 2 , as usual , before the exam started , Fira & Faustina was fighting ^.^ When Faustina was about to sit Fira pulled her chair , so she was ABOUT to fell . Faustina was really frustrated that she threw her chair & stared at Fira . Fira was laughing cause her chair fell x) . A few minites before starting , Faustina gave Fira " .|. " . Melody & I was laughing . Paper 2 was also easy . But don't be too confident though ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment