Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Bahasa Melayu Paper 2 & Science paper 1 & 2

   I know , I should have blog this things yesterday but yesterday busy . Well , not really ;) Okey , BM Paper 2 was a little hard though ... I did kaku macam penari . Cause it says Lakonan ( I forgot ) kaku macam _____ . I thought the word " kaku " means great . 

   Science Paper 1 & 2 was easy . Only a few I didn't know . 

!!! PSR OVER !!!
   Finally PSR is over ! Now I can sleep , play games & etc ... Well , I'm also gonna miss my Bffs :



1. Rasyid                                                     

2. Jovial
3. Nabilah                                                                                
4. Hassanol                                                                    
5. Wasimatul                                             
6. Hamizul
7. Amirul     






   Banana + Monkey :DD Weird much ? *:bb Hope we're gonna be Friends * FOREVER * .                          

No comments:

Post a Comment