Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ugama School

Ugama School

   Today Ugama School something weird happened to me . As if I'm not me , it's like I was somebody else . I'm not joking ! When I was about to go to my classroom Salihin said : " Apa liatx2 ! " . & I was like " F*** you ! . " Everything was normal then . Since I was the only boy in class I went down to get some Fresh Air . Then things staredt to change ... Suddenly I walked towards the girls beside the Dewan . When I turned backed , Nasran was following me . Then I was like " Ke Dewan tah ! " . So we went to the Dewan . In the Dewan I talked to myself ... I can't really understand what I was saying but more like a weird sound I made . Like this : Mmmggrrmmm .... After a minute or 2 Rasyid came with Amirul . Rasyid sat beside me & Amirul sat beside him . I began to get really ANGRY as if someone was disturbing me . I didn't talk either . I just kept quiet ... After finished praying I ignored them & straight went into my classroom . As if I was being Possess

Possess = If you possess something, you have it or own it.
           He was then arrested and charged with possessing an offensive weapon...
           He is said to possess a fortune of more than two-and-a-half-thousand million dollars.
      

   2  VERB  no cont, V n

      

      If someone or something possesses a particular quality, ability, or feature, they have it. (FORMAL)
           ...individuals who are deemed to possess the qualities of sense, loyalty and discretion...
      

   3  see also possessed


   4  PHRASE  V inflects  feelings

      

      If you ask what possessed someone to do something, you are emphasizing your great surprise that they have done something which you consider foolish or dangerous.
           What on earth had possessed her to agree to marry him?

   It wasn't over . In class Hakeem said : " napakan si Sanal ahh ? " Rasyid replied " Entah . " I opened my empty book & began to write Nonsense things . I tore a piece of paper & wrote :

It is the end ...
2060 or 3100 .
Spear me if you want !
Help me ...
I'm freezing in anger . 
My soul is with you .
You are my God .
So help me ..
( & Others , I forgot )

   It was REALLY creepy . I stapled it & put it under my table . It was still going on until Solat Period was over . Then I began to feel happy again . My heart was opened . But I was still angry at someone ! Not Rasyid . But somebody else . Until NOW I still hate him ! Unless he stops being so sombong






No comments:

Post a Comment