Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Another War ?

   Today was kinda fun ^.^ For me though ... In class , I turned back to see what Melody was doing , then she saw me too . For awhile , I felt like Melody , Fasutina & Sabrina kept on looking at us . When I turned backed Ikan looked at me then Melody then Sabrina . After awhile , I told Jovial about it . I asked Jovial to look at them but she refused . Then they clapped their hands , laughed & doing ... doing ... doing ( I don't wanna say the word ) ******** things . Me & Jovial was like : 0.o ? I forgot how Wasimatul , Amirah , Rasyid , Aqil , Fira , Nabilah , Hassanol & Hamizul knew about it . 

   When Break Time Fastina asked me to go outside " ALONE " !  Then three of them said : Watever Looser ( Somethingx2 ) . Well , who cares anyways ? I know who ! Their Parents . But they didn't know that I asked Amirah to spy from inside . I think Nabilah or Jovial or Wasimatul asked the others to closed the door . Rasyid was the first one that closed it , until the rest followed ,  including Hong Ann . Then there were shouting , jumping  , screaming & etc ... Until that Freakish NERD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ( Timun !!! A.K.A. Timothy ) Helped them ! Hate him so much ! X'O

   Okey , they ( The girls ) also took something . ( Not gonna tell ) . After the next lesson appeared , we we're like so Innocent (: All of us say bad things to them ( M , F & S ) Cause their so PERASAN like what ? When Faustina was really frustrated , she broke her pen & scratched her hand using the sharp pen thingy thing ( I think ) . Melody was like "PANIC!" "PANIC!" "PANIC!" , LolZz x) Then both of our team sent letters & throwing things . After a few minutes later , English Time , three of them koyak a book & papers all over their place . Wasting Time , wasting paper , wasting the trees . MELODY !!! You always say me wasting paper now whose wasting it ? You do ! (x We all went WILD


   When go home time , Me , Jovial , Rasyid , Hamizul , Wasimatul & Nabilah supposed to see Herman ! Idk why , but they wanted to do something . There's also a Good News , I THINK , Wasimatul & Rasyid are friends again . I don't know if there's gonna be " Another War " again , I hope don't have cause wasting time also . - End - 

No comments:

Post a Comment