Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Miri ( Today )

   Today Miri was a little bit interesting cause I got to buy something -.-' I just wanna tell you guys , I'm not interested in shopping . When I saw boys / girls go shopping it's really kinda weird to me . Especially if I see boys go shopping , small boys . I SELDOM buy things , even though I go KK kah or Singapore , I only buy a few things only . I don't know why ... That's why sometimes my mom force me to buy things . 

   Anyways , only me & parents go to Miri . We departed from home around 7:30 am . I brought along my TSGS # 16 , 2 mineral bottles & a plastic , in case need to throw something . We stopped by one of the restaurants at Tutong ( Tutong District ) . My mom told me a Legendary Story about the river opposite to the Restaurant we ate . My Mom said that Long Ago , there's a Large Furious Dragon living underneath the river , came up & roar ! All the people were shocked & frightened . My Mom also said that the Dragon was very Beautiful . That's all ... ( I don't know if you guys believe it or not . It's up to you ) . 

   First we went to my Mom's Sister's House . Then we went to a seafood Restaurant . After that , we went to Parkson . There we bought my T-Shirt , 3 Jeans , my nephew's & niece's T-Shirt . I also bought TSGS ( True Singapore Ghost Story ) Book # 18 , # 19 & # 20 . We also ate at StarBucks . After finished everything . We went to Boulevard Shopping Complex . Last shop . Here we bought KFC & my mom's Pants , 3 pants . 

   Since we used my mom's Sister's Husband's Car , we went backed to her house & took our car . Placed everything , went to the toilet & go straight ahead home . But we waved first lah . I felt asleep on the way backed home . But that time we we're still at Kampong Senkurong . But luckily no Traffic Jam . ^.^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment