Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

PSR Maths Paper 1 & 2

   Paper 1 Maths was not too bad . But I did answered all the questions . Well , weird things happened to me again ... I forgot if it happened in Paper 1 or 2 . But the question I still remember . It's about Liter . There's a picture on the left side . The picture was a bucket full of water . But when the Invigilator asked us to go along the paper , when I saw the picture , there was a rabbit holding the bucket . Then I triple checked it again , but the rabbit was still there . When the Exam started , I went in the question again but this time there was NO RABBIT on the picture O.O' , I was confused :S & Stopped for awhile .


   Break Time was super duper fun . I showed my Bff(s) a paper . ( Not an ordinary paper ) . Then they all were angry at her . Amirah wanted to threw something but malas  & sayang her Ribena . Melody & her friends kept asking me to follow them at the backed . -.-' Then when they saw Jovial & the other we're spying , they said : " Stalkers ! " . xbb < Watever > . Then when the teachers asked all the Primary to lined-up , Aqil & the others ucapx2 M & her Friends . 


   When the next Exam about to arrive we settled down on our own places . Melody gave me 2 letters , Saying : (1) DAMN U ! (2) Well , the fight for me is yes !!! Then she jaling me like WHAT !? Watever , at least Fun bah (x Paper 2 is a little bit hard for me though ... When the exam was about to finished Hong Ann made funny noises , then Melody looked at me & smiled ... Outside I smiled too lah . But inside I was like : " Waw , okey ... 0.o " . When go home time , I talked with Arif & Wasimatul & Hamizul & Hassanol & Rasyid . But mostly talked with Wasimatul & Arif . We ( Me & Wasi ) talked about the Paper 2 thing . & We ( Me & Arif ) talked about Ugama School . 

No comments:

Post a Comment