Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Beach Fun Day

   It was GREAT ! I came early though ... But Rasyid & Amirul came late ( No Offense ) . I brought my Sun Block ( But tired to use it ) , towel , x-tra T-shirt , Camera , Hand Phone , Tissues & Drinks . About 30 + people join the activity . These are the people that I remember joining : Rasyid , Amirul , Fairuz , Yasier , Zahirah , Qawi , Fauzan , Ikram , Azman , Razzaq , Jamilin , Haziqah , Haziqah's Brother ( ikr ) , Daniel , Mateen , Kamilah & etc ... We use the " Caterpillar Bus " . Well , I don't know if you guys call it caterpillar bus or not . We we're grouped . 3 teams . Team A , B & C . I was in Team C with Teacher Jo , Isabel & Joan . I sat beside Amirul in the Bus . Fairuz with Zahirah , Rasyid with Razzaq . It took us 30 minutes . 


   When we were walking . We saw a bottle of drug , colored green . It was really Fun . We'd played 3 games , I think . Pulling the rope , find a marble & a balloon & carry the teacher . For Team C carry Teacher Jo . Team B rules :'( They won for every games ! After finished playing I took pictures . Ikram played his Nerf , some played football & etc ... My body still hurts ! That's for now :) Miss you guys ! 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment