Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Mall & PSR ( Tomorrow )

The Mall

   It's been a long time I didn't go to The Mall . Well , before I went there I got Tuition first , 9:00am -  11.00 am . Then my brother picked me up & went there with my nephew , niece , sister-in-law & my 2 aunties . It's kinda " okey " . I saw T.Genwina & T.Zarinah ( Forgot her name , Info : She was my class teacher Primary 4 & I think Primary 2 she taught me , Now she don't work in SMS anymore ) Anyways , I salam T.Genwina & continue walking . My nephew bought a bubble . It was fun ( Since I didn't play bubble for a very long time ) . 

   We ate at Hot Point . I ordered Butter Prawn & Apple Juice . After finished eating , me & my nephew played the bubble . We walked & walked & after that I forgot . (x , it was very tiring ... Owh , almost forgot . At the Ground Floor when I was walking suddenly things turned weird . I didn't have a headache but when walked / stepped it seems like I'm floating or sinking underground ( Not Joking ) . & I also learned Science Primary 4 & Maths . 

!!! P.S.R. !!!

   Well , tomorrow is PSR already . We're having the PSR at " Sayyidina Hasan " . Time sure Flies ... My target it's not actually getting 5A's ( But hopefully got 5A's lah ) . I don't really care if I went to Maktab Sains or just go to an ordinary school . I just want myself to be happy . To the others : !!! Good Luck !!! Don't be nervous nor panic . Just imagine that it's an ordinary Exam but much more Important . 





No comments:

Post a Comment