Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

10 / 10 / 10

   Hey ! Look guys its 10 / 10 / 10 ! I try to make this post a little bit longer . Luckily I got so many things to post ... Not really , kinda ... Okey , Idk .



A New Day



   Okey , this morning I woke around 7:00 +++ I watched TV all the way until my dad called me to go down to take my Breakfast . I ate a bread , red beans , sausages & a glass of milk . After finished eating I went up to my room & continued watching TV . I took a shower at 10:48 am . Since in the afternoon I was free I decided to go to Wasimatul's Birthday Party . I didn't expect Aisar to call me . He asked me to picked him up at Kampong Tungku . I left at 1:15 am from home . My father & Driver followed . But my dad drove . When we finished picking up Aisar we went to Wasimatul's House . Her house was very close to Hanan's house . O.O' That's why I was like " Omg ~ It's the same as Hanan's House is located . "

Wasimatul's Party


   Her Birthday Party Rocks ! Her father greeted us in a Nice Way , he also carried his umbrella to welcome us . Cause it was raining . Her house was BIG . She had 2 Bouncers , one is the sliding & the other one is the bouncing . Btw I didn't brought my extra clothes , towels & pants cause I'm not suppose to go Bouncering . Cause my Mom scared my Spectacles will broke . -.-' Anyways , only a few of Wasimatul's friends came ... Which were also my friends . They were : Aisar , Nabilah , Fira , Jovial , Fairuz , Amirah & Afiqah . They were only 2 boys which were Me & Aisar >.< ~ I brought my Camera but I didn't take lots of Pictures . Before Wasimatul & her sisters cakes arrived , we ate first . The food was also Okey . >Catering< Their cakes were Nice .

Pictures :







   We only ate Wasimatul's cake which was Strawberry . Then we went to BOUNCING ! The girls changed their clothes upstairs while Aisar & I waited downstairs . Okey , at first I only played the Boucing Bouncer . I played it with Nabilah & Fira with some dude & a child . We purposely made Nabilah fell down . She kept on Shouting ! :| LolZz , then all of us played at the Bouncing Bouncer . Since I was wet already , I decided to go play at the Sliding Bouncer . Before that I tried to call my Mom but she didn't answer . I wanted to tell her to bring me an extra clothes when she pick us up . It was reallyx3 fun . All of us kept on pushing each other . After ahile later , Wasimatul's sister brought Water Guns . Me & Aisar played until 5:30 pm since we go home together . Forgot , when I checked my Phone I saw my mom was calling me , so I told her lah about bringing me an extra clothes & etc ... Nabilah played at the last minute . Cause she was scared to slide ... But she had fun though ...

At Home

   I didn't do much at home . But my back still hurts cause of all the Jumping . I did played with my Nephew for an hour +++ . & I ate burger . I also edited the photos I took . I watched " Up " . Cause nothing else fun to do anyway . I also chat with Jovial & Nabilah . I tried to call Rasyid but can't . Maybe he doesn't have any credit .

10 / 10 / 10

   10 / 10 / 10 is really a nice number . Even my Mom agreed with me . All of them are even , starts with Numer 1 & ends with Number 0 . 10th October , 2010 . ^.^ !!! I hope next year Wasimatul invited us again to her Birthday Party !!! :) (:

No comments:

Post a Comment