Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

It's Been A Long Time (:

Hey Guys ! Yeah , it's been a LONG time . Sorry (: I'm really , really , really sorry ! Okey ? Anyways , how are you ? Fine ? lol . Me ? Well , I'm fine (: Thanks for asking , hahaha . How's school ? 

Hmmm .... I really appreciate your feedback (: Really . I just love reading your comments . Besides from that , thanks for visiting my blog . Thank you so much ! I love you guys (': Yeah , love you guys <3 

Anyways , can you guys do me a favor ? Pleaseeeeeee :3 Please ? Hmmm ~ 

Please like this page ---> http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jalapeno-Fusion-BruneiDarussalam/126884527370199 . It's for my friend (: Like , okey ? And if you want to add me ---> Click Here (: Be sure to add me . 

Ouwh Yeah , I almost forgot : 


To : Bruneians 
Please Enjoy Your Holiday ! 

What else ? What else ? 
Me & my friends are currently making a band . 
But ..... we don't have any instruments :/ 
Urgh ! ><" What do to also leh ? 

Please enjoy this video :- 




Please Subscribe (: 
They are really awesome ! A.W.E.S.O.M.E. Weeeheee (: 
Sorry for my " Lazy-ness " , hehehe . 
That's it for now , I guess ~ 

DON'T FORGET TO LIKE THIS PAGE 
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jalapeno-Fusion-BruneiDarussalam/126884527370199?sk=wall ( Please like , ok ? I'm begging you guys to like ) . 

& Yeah , feel free to add me - http://www.facebook.com/hassanal.iskandar .

Bye Guys ~ Hope I can blog again tomorrow . 
#Peace with LOL = Lots Of Love <3 (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment