Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Hellew ~

Hey Guys ! :)
It's been a long ... long .... LONG time . Haha ~
How are you ? I'm fine . Thanks for asking , lol .
Visitors , thank you ! :) iloveyou .
Hmmm ~ What else ? I'm blank now . 
Anyways , 


Selamat
______________ Hari 
_______________________Raya
________________________________ Aidil
_________________________________________ Adha 


Guess what ? I LOVE Avril Lavigne now !
" Omg !? Are you kidding me !? " 

NO ! I'm not kidding :) I'm serious . I love her now . 
She my IDOL + INSPIRATION .
Don't know her ? Omg ! Wanna see her photo ? 





Yup , that's Avril Lavigne :) 
She's 27 . Ikr ? lol (:
She rocks ! |m|
Hmmm ......

Dear Bullies , 
Stop all your nonsense , okey ? What do you wanna proof to us anyway ? You bullies only bully the weak ones . You're actually a COWARD ! We're not your toy . So stop , okey ? Hey bullies , try listening to these songs : 





Enjoy listening to the songs :) Hehehe . 
I'm still blank like seriously , hmm ..... 
Wanna , 

Add me , okey ? Hehehe :) 

Sorry if this post is short ( As usual , haha ) . 
That's it for now :) 
Bye & goodnight ! :D 
Don't forget to add me on Facebook .
Love you guys :3 Bye !

1 comment:

  1. Hello dear! I am much surprised after having a look on ad choice (ads from adbrite). Because they declined my request because my blog has a free domain(blogspot.com). then how did you get ads from adbrite for your blog. please tell me! I shall be very thankful to you!

    ReplyDelete