Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Angels

Before I start talking about Angels maybe a few of you guys don't know what an angel is .
So if you wanna know more , Click Here . Taken from Wikipedia .

Let's start ! 
According to Islam , Angels are Messenger of Allah . 
It's not a male nor a female .
Malaikat Jibril ( Gabriel ) has 600 wings .
Angels are created from Light ( Nur ) .
Hm , actually there's a lot more ...
Anyways , there are also lots of sites about Angels .
I really <3 Angels . 

Some sites about Angels :

http://www.angelsghosts.com/



How to contact with your Guardian Angel :


Hope you guys enjoy reading it .
Anyways , if you guys , out there , ever encountered with an angel please tell me ! 
I really wanna know !
Send me an inbox --- > scientist9229@hotmail.com or mysterious_life_148@live.com

If you guys wanna know more about Angels just search about it on the internet !
It's easy !

I know , it's a short post !!! D'=
HELP ! Please tell your friends about my blog , thanks . 
That's all for now ('=

No comments:

Post a Comment