Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Exploding in 5 , 4 , 3 , 2 , 1 ! Boom !!!

Hm ... Hi guys !
I'm frustrated ! ><' 
There's really something wrong with the Wireless !
Not just that !
I'm also angry because I hit myself 3-4 times yesterday -.-'
That's basically not the reason . . . 
I know , I'm speaking non-sense .
Well , I'm thinking on making another Blog ( All About Me ) .


Talking like a Maniac :


Woo !!! I'm SINGLE !
I'm happy !!! :D
SINGLE , SINGLE , SINGLE , SINGLE , SINGLE !!!
Beat that ! :b
Okey done .


I'm not feeling well for these past few days .
It's like " something - something " is going on . 
Er , forget about it .


Well , I've been Chatting & Sms-ing with Jovial for these past few days also :D
& It's FUN .


Lists of People that I chat with : ( Morning until 4:30pm + )

1. Rasyid

2. Jovial
3. Fairuz
4. On


Bored as always ><' 
Okey , that's for now .
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment