Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Kota Kinabalu ( Friday - Sunday )

Hi Guys !
I'm back .
Where were you ?
I was in KK ! :b Hahaha ...
I hope you guys enjoy reading my blog for the past 3 days .
Anyways , let's blog from the beginning .


   I went to KK with my Mom & Dad . It's NOT really boring ... I brought along my Ugama Bag ^_^' I also brought a camera , some books to read , a charger , wet & dry tissue & etc. Let's skip , skip ...   

   ( Friday ) We stayed at Novotel Hotel ! :D It's quite big . Our room number : 2606 , corner . Hehehe ... On my first day we went to Bandar ( Warisan Square ) . We went there by bus . It's FREE !!! On our way , I suddenly slept . I had a strange dream ... I dream that I was in a temple with an old man/woman . It's like I've been inside the temple before ... It's red in color . When I woke up , I realized that I just passed by a red temple . Is it just a coincidence ? Then a few seconds later I kept on saying " Past live , reincarnation , past live , reincarnation " . Kinda creepy O.O' Let's just skip it . I forgot what we bought at Warisan Square , silly me ! ><' But I remembered that when we were about to eat at Fish Co , something " bad " happened :D When the waitress was about to serve us the Menu , it hit my Father's cheek ! He was so angry ! :@ I purposely poured pepper all over the place xD Nothing much really happened on the very first day ... Ouwh ! Btw , Novotel Hotel has 2 iMacs ! ^_^ ( Sakai , memang pun ! Napakan ? ) I used it for only 30 minutes + . I saw Mateen & Haziqah too :) Night-time I slept on the floor . Around 5:00 am + I woke up & I was really shivering ! It's REALLY COLD o.o' I can't sleep but somehow I managed to sleep xD ( Apakan ?

   ( Saturday ) I woke up around 8:00 am + . Suppose , we wanted to go to Mount Kinabalu by car , but my Dad refused . So we just go shopping at 1Borneo for 1 whole day . I bought some books , clothes , shoes & school stuff . My Mom bought a new bag , clothes & etc . Nothing much really happened , actually . We just shopped . Btw , I think our room ( Hotel room ) is haunted o.o' ( Serious ) Because our room has 2 toilets , one big & one small . I think the small one is haunted . That's why every night or even day time I will close the door & switch off the lights . It's smelly too . I don't feel uncomfortable ... & Night time we ate at Seafood . Kampong Ayer . So YUMMY , YUMMY ! x)


   ( Sunday ) This is our last day to shop . Still , nothing much happened . Morning - Afternoon ( Shopping ) . We checked out from our hotel at 6:00pm & at 8:00pm we went to the Airport by Taxi . Haha , at the Airport an old guy ( Not really old ) asked my dad " Korea ? " . My dad replied " No " . Then he asked again this guy in front of my dad " Korea " . " No " the guy replied . Afterwards , he simply cut our line ! -.-' We just ignored him . Our flight was suppose to be at 11:10 pm but somehow there's something wrong with the airplane . So , the airplane came around 11:20pm + . A little bit late . We reached at Brunei at 12:00 Midnight ! I'm so tired ... I think that's it ! 


Bye guys ! :)
Visit & Please leave a comment .
Gonna blog again later ! 
:) :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment