Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Brunei's 27th National Day

Assalamualaikum =)
Before that sorry for my late post . 
I was sleeping just now in the afternoon .


Anyways , today we celebrate Brunei's National Day !
Maktab Sains Year 7 ( some classes ) was asked to celebrate the National Day at Bandar .
We had to go to our school before 6:00am .
Our departure was at 6:15am .
Hm , I think I came around 6:15am +


Year 7H students that came => Me , Adib , Aubrey , Syazani , Umar , Zainul , Amirah Iwana , Amirah Farahiyah , Christy , Effatul , Afiffah , Maisarah & Rosatikah !
Their REALLY Awesome ! Haha xD
I mean SERIOUSLY ! Their awesome .

Our bus was really small -.-'
But at least it fit all of us !
My teacher sat beside Maisarah .
I sat between Adib & Aubrey .

We arrived around 7:15am+ I think .
I'm skipping most of the boring parts ! =)
We we're given each a small Brunei Flag .
It rained ( A little ) until 8:00am +
As usual , we waved the flag when The Majesty pass by ! ^^
Then I was like " I Love You Sultan " .
I mean c'mon ! 

*Skip* *Skip* *Skip*

I think you'll understand what I mean by this -:

1. Leg hurts !
2. It's so HOT !
3. Teachers & Students complain cause we're so tired .
4. Buy cold drinks .
5. Sweating .
6. Head hurts .

Hehe ~ Btw the boys went back first since their was a bus that had lots of space !
So sad the girls , haha . 

In the bus Aubrey was eating a food that was given by the teachers .
The oil spilled at our ( Me & Aubrey ) cloths -.-'
Ughhh !!!

Almost forgot .
I saw Nabilah & Melody ! Hehehe ...
I *DOM with Nabilah & High 5* with melody .
Miss them a lot <3

That's for now ~
Remember to visit my other blog => http://encounters148.blogspot.com/
Thank you .
Bye guys !

No comments:

Post a Comment