Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Maktab Sains ( 12/2/2011 )

Assalamualaikum =)


Had a wonderful time today ....



Except for the last period which is CCA ( Computer Club for me ) ...
One of the groups was really mean ! 
They made me really frustrated , but since I wanna be good , I kinda ignored them .
I'm not the only one whose angry , even my partners were ANGRY ! 
Why ?
First of all , they insulted us & that girl was really noisy ! ><"
Hm , better stop talking about them ...

CHANGE TOPIC !

Let's talk about my Good Friend =)
His name is Hadi Ikram but I usually call him Ikram .
He's kind , nice , smart ~
So yeah , you know what I mean .
^^ Care about you ^^

Hm ...
Haven't finish my IRK & Bahasa Melayu Projects yet =/
What else ? What else ? 
Ouwh yeah !

I made Syazwan stressed jut now ! 
Why ?
Cause I kept on reciting my prayers , hehe .
Sorry ~ 

A few Verses from The Holy Quran =

For those who believe
And work righteous deeds , 
There will be Gardens
Of Bliss -
( 31 : 8 )

It is Allah Who
Created you in a state 
Of ( helpless ) weakness , then
Gave ( you ) strength after weakness ,
Then , after strength , gave ( you ) 
Weakness and a hoary head :
He creates as He wills , 
And it is He Who has
All knowledge and power .
( 30 : 54 )

Verily Satan is an enemy
To you : so treat him
As an enemy . He only
Invites his adherents , 
That they may become
Companions of the Blazing Fire .
For those who reject Allah , 
Is a terrible Penalty : but
For those who believe
And work righteous deeds , 
Is Forgiveness , and
A magnificent Reward .
( 35 : 7 )

That's for now ! =')
Happy visit ~
Assalamualaikum . 

No comments:

Post a Comment