Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Indonesian Dragon News 16/2/2011

Assalamualaikum =)


Hm , I wanna tell you guys something . You may or may not believe it though ...
Anyways , enjoy reading my post ! =D


   I heard this story from the radio , it said that on the 29th of January 2011 , in Indonesia , the folks there saw a real life dragon . This happened on the West side of Indonesia . The tourists that visited the area said that they saw 2 dragons , 1 of it could be a male cause it had 2 horns on it's head . Approximately 40m long & its black in color . 

   What do you think ? Is it real ??? o_o'

LolZz ~ That's for now .
Hope I can blog again tomorrow !
Anyways , tell your friends about my blog .
& A VERY BIG THANKS FOR THOSE WHO LEAVE A COMMENT & BE A FOLLOWER =')
Bye guys .

No comments:

Post a Comment