Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Today ( 7 / 2 / 2011 )

Hm , HI GUYS ! 
Tomorrow is going to be a big day for me .
Not really , it's more like a nightmare o_o

Anyways , Commerce Test today was easy ( sort of ) .
I'm not gonna blog about it since other classes haven't take the test so ssshhh ~
Ouwh yeah ~ Today Year 8 perform some actings & something like that .
They also sang " The Chosen One by Maher Zain " !



Hear the song ! Haha . 
Hm , what else ? 

My Conversation with Christy & Jia jia juat now at Maktab Sains =

Me = Where's Amirah ?
Christy = Haiyah ! You ah , always Amirah ! Why leh , you love her ? 
Me = As a friend wah ~
Christy = Many people like her wan , even the boys next door like her .
Jia jia = She's too pretty .
Me = Too pretty . 
Christy = Hahahaha !

Haven't finish my IRK , English & Geography Homeworks yet ><"
Anyways , I'm going to blog again after this , on another post . 
It's a News . 
I got it from my English Teacher , Miss Saunders !

Forgot , again !
I sat beside Zainul just now since Syazwan was absent . 
It's kinda fun sitting with him .
Adib & Aubrey kept on fighting , haha . 
Last period , I kept on LAUGHING !
Weird , right ?
I'M NOT CRAZY !!!
It's just that Waie made me laughed so hard !
Hahahahaha ~

Okey , gonna post again later at 8:45pm +
Be ready ! Tell your friends to visit my blog , please ! 
*Please* !!! My visitors kept decreasing lately ='(
Hehe ~

No comments:

Post a Comment