Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Nothing Much

Assalamualaikum =)
Hi guys ~
Hm , I seriously have no idea what to blog about ...
Let's see a picture I edited =



Awww ~ Their cute right ? Haha !

Anyways , I really miss someone today =/
I miss _________ .
Not gonna tell you , haha ! Sorry =x

I've been getting lots of visitors lately !
THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!
Hehe ... & Thanks the comments & votes too .

Currently , I'm trying to make a video .
Yeah I'm only 12 years old , so ?
Haha ... Sorry for my attitude ><"

Ouwh yeah , I'm gonna tell you what I saw yesterday at my School ( Maktab Sains ) .
You may & may not believe it .
It was IRK lesson , when I was looking at the window I saw a white figure just wondering around . I can't seem to see the face though ... 
When I blinked , it disappeared !
Shocking ? 

Errr ... Anyways , Goodnigt ! =)
Yeah , it's night here in Brunei Darussalam .
Assalamualaikum , sweet dreams xx .

No comments:

Post a Comment