Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Heart Broken

Assalamualaikum !
Hi guys , before that please visit my other blog => http://encounters148.blogspot.com/ .
Thanks ! =D 
Follow please & as usual , leave a comment .


My title says " Heart Broken " , why ?
To tell you the truth .... I don't even know why ! xD
But I really do miss someone for the past few days <3


LOVE YOU !
MISS YOU !


From : Hassanal Iskandar <3














Am I okey ? o.o'
What else , what else ?

Had my Commerce test just now !
Hehe ~ ( What's so funny about that ! -.- )
I'm actually trying to my post a little bit longer !

Starting to hate my Ugama School ( No Offense ) .
It's driving me crazy !!!
Urrgghhh .... *Chill , only 1 more year to go =)
Btw , tomorrow I'm going to go home early &
on Wednesday is my country's National Day
On Saturday , all Year 7 , 8 , 9 & 10 ( Boys & Girls ) will have a Walk-A-Thon .
So FUN !!! NOT =O
It's going to be tiring .

That's all -.-'
Sorry for my short post .
Anyways , remember to visit my other blog !

Bye guys ! xx

1 comment: