Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Bridex , Jerudong ( Yesterday ) .

Assalamualaikum !
Before that guys ...
Ugama School today I finally met my old teacher again ! =D
Cikgu Basri , he's awesome like REALLY AWESOME !!!


Now let's talk about what happened yesterday .
All Year 7 students that got 5A's went to Bridex , Jerudong .
Except for the Arab School , I don't know why ...


Bridex , Jerudong

We had to be there 30 minutes before 1:00pm ~
& the students can only bring 1 person
So I brought my father .
We arrived at ... LolZz ~ I forgot .
My father had to parked at Section C .
When we arrived , we had to register first then took some free foods , free books & a $100 Bill ! LolZz ~ I'm serious !!! =)
I was also given a name tag .

Students & parents sit separately . 
I sat between Aqil & Cyril . & in front of me was Adib ! =D
The program started around 2:15pm+ .
Me & Aqil kept on talking & talking while Cyril talked by himself o.o'
Me , Syazwan , Aqil & Budriz also played a game .
I had lots of fun though .. at the end ~
I also talked with Amirah , Zubaidah , Aubrey , Adib , this guy ( I don't know the name ) , Kah Shen ( Sign language ) , Amirah Hms & Sarina . 

There was also a speech saying this year more students got 5A's than last year . 
& about 490+ got 5A's .
There's also performances such as Reciting A Surah , Choir & Tausyeh .

When it was my turn to go up on stage , I was so nervous that I was going to pee ! Haha .
I got a Trophy & a Certificate =)
Good enough .

Then a man asked me :-

Man = Kamu sekolah mana kan ?
Me = Maktab Sains .
Man = Tahun lapas ?
Me = SMS .
Man = Mana kan tu ?
Me = Seri Mulia Sarjana School Jangsak .
Man = Ouwh sana . Mana si Hassanal Hadi ?
Me = Huh ? *Ran Off* . 

( It's in Bahasa Melayu , Brunei language ! )

At the end , I had lots of fun talking with Sabrina & Amirah Hms =)
We laughed , took pictures & etc ~
I kept on holding my Trophy !!! Haha ~
I didn't dare to put it down ...
When it was totally over , I had home , took a shower & had a lovely sleep for awhile .
Bye guys ! =)

Visit please ! Thanks a lot ...

No comments:

Post a Comment