Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Cross Country - MSPSBS

Assalamualaikum ! <3
On Saturday , Maktab Sains had a cross-country !
For your information , I have no idea what " Cross-country " means ...


We had to be in school around 7:00am-7:15am . 
I came at 7:00am + .
Then I hanged out with my friends for awhile , while waiting for the cross-country to start .
I brought along a green towel , mineral water , wet tissue , dry tissue & a camera . 
Me & my friend put our bags & only brought our towels .
Before we start , we sang Lagu Kebangsaan & Maktab Sain's Song
We we're also given a small piece of an orange & a green ... cloth to pin it on our T-shirt .

The girls ran first then the boys followed . 
I ran with Aubrey until the finish , haha =)
Both of us were really TIRED !
I kept on falling 3 times . 
Then Aubrey was like " Eh , you better stand here . Very scared ah you " .
Luckily there was a small shop , we & the others went in & bought some drinks . 
Then we continued our journey ...

We didn't run though , we just walked all the way !
When we saw the finish line , we were so HAPPY ! Haha xD


We didn't know that we're supposed to pick a Number .
When we asked the teachers for the number they said " Sorry . Year 7 Numbers are finish but good job ! " .
After that they served free foods .


After awhile , all of us we're asked to go to the Cafeteria .
A lot of people were asking " Why are we here ? " .
Then I went all crazy as usual , haha ~


Half minute had passed , we were asked to sit on the floor according out teams .
My team is Laksamana


They are 4 teams :


1. Pahlawan .

2 . Laksamana .

3 . Hulubalang .

4 . Panglima .

The teachers represent the Top 20 ( Every Year , example - Year 7 , year 8 & so on ) winners .
The present was a trophy . A cool trophy too , haha . 
Hm ~ Our cheer were :-

" We are the B-E-S-T among the R-E-S-T . We are the BEST among the REST . We are the B-E-S-T Laksamana ! " 

" Let me hear you say 'L' is for Laksa MANA , Laksamana ! " .

I love Hulubalang's cheer so much ! Haha ~ xD
Pahlawan's cheers so awesome too & Panglima of course ! 
& LAKSAMANA my own team , duh ! Hehe ...

Position :-

Pahlawan = First place .
Laksamana = Second place .
Hulubalang = Third place .
Panglima = Forth place . 


*Cool Part* , I think .
Then the Captains were threw down a small pool !
They were really wet , haha . 
I think that's it ....


Sorry for my late post . 
GoodBye !

2 comments:

  1. Salamualaikum,
    your blog is really cute! keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool bro. Keep it up. Never tot dat u r only 12!

    ReplyDelete