Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Very Confusing Story

Assalamualaikum ~ 
Hi guys ! =) I just made a really weird story .
I posted it on Facebook just now , so might as well post it on my blog too .
Enjoy reading !
Comment please =)
Thanks guys . 



Calling

Boy : Hey . How are you ?
Girl : Hey ! Fine , how about you ?
Boy : Fine too . Hm ... I got something to tell you .
Girl : Okey , what is it ? 
Boy : Actually , I love you .
Girl : Ouwh ~ How sweet you are ! 
Boy : *Blushing* , hehe .
Girl : But I gotta tell you something . I'm only 10 years old , I promised myself not to be in a relationship with someone .
Boy : *Sad* , ouwh . 
Girl : I'm sorry . I can only be in a relationship if I'm 12 years old . Sorry , okey ?
Boy : Okey . 
Girl : Bye ... I miss you & I kinda love you too . *Smiling* 

HANG UP

2 years later 

Chatting 

Boy : Hello . Still remember me ?
Girl : Hi . Of course !
Boy : Since you're already 12 years old ... So , you wanna be in a relationship with me ? 
Girl : Sure ! I've been waiting for this moment . So yeah , guess I have 2 boyfriends now .
Boy : WHATTT ??? D= 
Girl : Wait !!! I'm actually in a relationship with my ...

Offline

Boy : ( Heartbroken ) , I knew it ... I'm not that perfect to have a special girl like her . Might as well I die . I mean yeah , we have the same age but still ... ( crying ) . Hope she's happy with her boyfriend . 

1 year later

Chatting  

Girl : Hey ....
Boy : Hey .
Girl : You see . Actualy my other boyfriend was just my Teddy Bear !
Boy : Wth !? 
Girl : ( Smiling ) , yeah . It's true ... Hope you're not angry .
Boy : ( Regret everything ) , I'm not angry :)
Girl : I still love you ... 
Boy : I love you too .
Girl : You wanna go to The Mall tomorrow ? ( In her mind : Hope we kiss ! ) 
Boy : I'd love too ! What time ? 
Girl : Hm , 1pm - 5pm . Okey ?
Boy : Okey . 

The Mall 

Boy : ( Omg ! She's gorgeous ) 
Girl : ( Omg ~ He's handsome ) 
Boy : ( Holding her hands ) , wanna watch a movie ?
Girl : ( Blushing ) , sure .

Girl : That movie was awesome !
Boy : I know right ? 
Girl : What do you wanna do now ? 
Boy : Let's walk .
Girl : Hehe ~ 
Boy : So ... since when you love me ?
Girl : Since the day I met you . How about you ?
Boy : Same answer . 
Girl : Ouwh ~
Boy : ( Closing her eyes ) .
Girl : ( Hoping for a kiss ) .
Boy : ( Opening her eyes ) .
Girl : ( A bit disappointed ) , wow ! How romantic . This necklace is for me ?
Boy : Yeah . You like it ?
Girl : I LOVE IT !

5:00pm 

Boy : Guess it's time for me to go .
Girl : Me too , ( Sad ) .
Boy : Hm ~ Hope we can hangout again , ( Sweating ) .
Girl : Yeah , same here . 
Boy : Bye Baby ... KISS . 
Girl : ( 100% Delight ) , bye darling . 

Many , many , many years later 

Chatting 

Boy : Hi honey ! We're in a relationship for 10 years now !
Girl : Hey darling . Yeah , I know right ? I'm very happy !
Boy : Can you go to The Mall , later on ? Around 3:30pm ?
Girl : Sure , but why ?
Boy : It's a surprise . 
Girl : ( Heartbeat beating so fast ) , okey !

The Mall , 3:30pm 

Boy : ( Looking ) , ahh ! There she is . 
Girl : Hey darling .
Boy : Hey sweetheart . 
Girl : So , what's up ?
Boy : ( Kneel down ) , will you ... marry me ? 
People : Awww ~ So sweet .
Girl : ( SURPRISE ) , YES !!! I will marry you .
Boy & Girl : Hugging each other . 

When We Danced

Soft gentle stare
Warm tender touch
You took my hand
And we danced

Arms around me
Light dragging moves
Cheek warm against mine
Breathing deep from the soul

Long have I searched
Finally I have found
When you took my hand
And we danced

 - Gladys Huraño - 

- The End - 

No comments:

Post a Comment