Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

ICC , Brunei

Assalamualaikum ~


Just now I went to ICC with my sister-in-law , her mother , my nephew , my niece & my aunt . 
It's so FUN ! =)
Haha ~

Firstly , we went to the Book Section first .
My sister-in-law bought a book for her son while I bought a book about Islam . 
The titles :-

1. DAJJAL HAMPIR MUNCUL
2. Al QURAN wahyu dari Allah atau rekaan dan khayalan Nabi Muhammad
3. DAJJAL PAKSI KEJAHATAN DUNIA 

After we finished , we went to the Bilik Hantu ! Haha ~
My sister-in-law went with me inside . 
While the others wait outside .
It was a long queue I tell you . 
Each ticket cost $2 . 
A group of friends behind us kept on talking about leaving his friends & etc . 
Before we went in , both of us ( Me & my sister-in-law ) kept on laughing & smiling as if we're not scared ! Haha .
We went in with a group of family .

When we stepped in , a zombie doll was looking at me .
I kept on reciting lots of prayers !
You can surely say that I was really scared .
When the show began I started screaming until the end !
My sister-in-law hold my hand tightly & both of us ran as if a dog was chasing us from behind . 
Half way , a black ghost hold my right arm & I quickly pushed it away . Haha ~
Both of us knocked ourselves & fell down . 
My sister-in-law screamed when a white ghost was standing behind me . 
I closed my eyes & kept on pushing people ! 
When it was about to end , a ghost stand in front os uf & my sister-in-law said " Bah , sudah tah eh ! " . 
The ghost laughed , haha .

It was fun though ...
I drank my cold Milk Coffee .
We we're still shaking in fear even thought it was over ~
Both of our eyes were really red ! LolZz ~

Then , we went into another room " Once Upon A Time " . 
I took a picture of my nephew , niece & sister-in-law . 
Btw the payment is also the same .
1 ticket = $2 . 
Nothing much happened .

Forgot the funny part happened to me ! xD
I was walking & walking without looking both of my sides .
Then I saw a man in a black shirt on my left side then I jumped & ran off ...
Haha ~ I thought it was a ghost or something . 

- The End - 
Haha ~
Okey , bye guys ! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment