Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

100th Post


Hi ! =D
Finally , it's my 100th POST ! *BigSmile* .
& too bad I didn't post it at 12:00 -_-
I'm so excited ^-^


All this time I really enjoy blogging . I enjoy expressing myself to others ! =)
I really miss the old days , hanging out with friends , chatting , calling , laughing & even hiding at the back of the school everyday !
It's really a great memories that can't be erase from my mind for the rest of my life .
I enjoy helping them .
Their like my brothers & sisters ! =)

I hate the part when I was ignored & insulted by my own friend ! D'=
</3 Broken Heart , indeed =/
I hope 2011 will be a great year for me & others .
Amin -

There's always a way to achieve your goals .
Imagine it then turn it into a Reality .
It's not that hard if you know the secrets .
It takes time though ...
Just keep on dreaming/imagining .
=)

Best Friends Forever 

Primary 1 :


1. Fakhruddin 

Rock ! ^_^

2. Aiman ( No picture available ) 

Primary 2 :


1. Hanan

Honest ! 


2. Hadi Ikram

Cool ~


3. Syahirah

Friendly :)

Primary 3 :


1. Amirul Zakwan

Funny xD


2. Rafie 

Friendly ! (=

3. Syafi ( No picture available ) 

Primary 4 :


1. Ar-Rasyid

BFF ! <3


2. Amirah

Smart ! o_o


3. Fairuz

Helpful ! =D

Primary 5 :


1. Hadi Ikram

Cool ~ 


2. Hanisah

Awesomeee !!!


3. Aqil

Funny (=


4. Khaliq

Interesting ^-^


5. Nazariah

Smart o_o

Primary 6 :


1. Rasyid

FUNNY ! <3


2. Nabilah

Attractive ! <3


3. Wasimatul

Popular <3


4. Jovial

Cool <3


5. Hamizul

Rock <3


Edit =)

All my friends ani rock kaliah ! 
Hahahaha =b


Now I think it's 100% IMPOSSIBLE to forget one & each of you guys ! =D


That's the 100th Post ! Hahaha =)
Hope you enjoy reading it ! 
Have a great 2011 =D
May Allah Bless You <3
Bye ! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment