Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

School Re-open

Hi guys D'=
Yay school re-open tomorrow .
I'm not happy , I'm rather sad ...
Hahaha ! SERIOUSLY o_o


Ugama School re-open tomorrow & for Maktab Sains on Wednesday .
I hope I can make lots of friends ! ^-^
Don't say " I hope " , say " I want to make lots of friends " .
The word want or can is very powerful ... 
I'm not joking .
Are you guys really ready to go to school tomorrow ?
D'= School , school , school ~ Hmm !




Anyways , I think after school re-open I'm not gonna blog that often anymore .
But yeah , you can still visit my blog , if you want to ^-^
Study hard =D

But don't be like this guy of course :


That's for now !
STUDY HARD !!!
Haha . 
That's for now D'=
Hope I can blog very often as usual ~
Bye guys ! =)

1 comment:

  1. Some of children don't like school.. because they don't understand .. why they must got to school. Peace :)

    ReplyDelete