Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

1st Day Of School

Hi =D
I can only blog today & tomorrow , I guess .
Anyways , 1st day of school was ok ! =)
I didn't make new friends though but I had old friends to talk to .





( Btw , I'm talking about my Ugama School ) .


Old friends in my class :


1. Rasyid
2. Hamizul
3. Syazwan 
4. Aziz


Other old friends ( That I saw )  :


1. Hadi Ikram.
2. Haziq 
3. Amirul
4. Nasran
5. Fikri
6. Izzatul 
7. Hazimah
8. Fitri
9. Aida 


Hehehe ...
I'm actually happy 


Teacher's name : Cikgu Hajah Amalina .
Class : 5 Ha .
About her : Very funny to me . Not that strict ( For now o.o ) . She makes lots of students laughed just now ^-^ Good at explaining things & etc .


So lucky I have a kind teacher , haha xD










I hate those two Mu quan ( Taken from Google Translator , if wrong Chinese don't blame me , blame the translator ! ^-^ . I don't wanna write it in English or Malay ) . 
I thought they were kind & I very pity to them just now , cause very quiet , as if no friends to talk with .
They made me angry ! o_o Cbk . =) 
So annoying !!! 
They played the " insulted pen " ( Don't know the real name of the game ) . 
It's like you spin the pen , but before that you try to say something like " Who's the ugliest person ? " . If the pen pointed at me ( FOR EXAMPLE ! ) then I'm the ugliest person .
& THAT BENDAN PEN ALWAYS POINTED AT ME ONE ! SASAK . 
They even laughed even though I was right in front of them -.-
When they saw my face turning red , they kept quiet .
When the pen pointed at me again , they said " Kesian eh " --- > " Poor eh " . Pitiful .
Haha ! =)


That's for now .
I hope you enjoy reading it .
I really wanna blog tomorrow so see the condition first ~
Anyways , bye ! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment