Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Reducing Using Electricity

Hi =D
Actually , I think I wasted a lot of electricity in a day .
That was before but now , I'm starting to use less electricity .
I mean :


I only switch on the Television if I wanna watch it .
Switch off the lights if it's day-time .
Switch off :
The water heater ,
any electrical appliances that are not being used ,
the air conditioner if it's a windy day ,
Use a small light when I'm sleeping , 
& etc ! ;)

I know ! 
I'm slow ( That' why my nickname is : Snail ) Haha .
I should have reduce using electricity when I was small .
Small = 8 years + 

Omg ! Monday = First day of School .
Ughh !!! ><' Why can't it be next year , hahaha .
Good Luck guys ! =)

Anyways , picture :


Behold the " Powerhands " .
I didn't name it , it's the real name of the picture .
I KNOW TOTALLY RANDOM .
Out of topic indeed .
Haha .

I'm just trying to make this post a little bit longer 
OR
entertain people .
I'm bad at it ! D'x
Anyways , " I think " I'm gonna blog again later .
I hope I can blog lots & lots of stuff tomorrow since after tomorrow , I'm gonna be busy .
That's for now . 
Thanks ! Bye =D

No comments:

Post a Comment