Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Long Time No See

Hey guys =D
It's been a long time I didn't blog .

Why ?
BUSY of course -.- 
The only time I can blog is on Friday & Sunday or even during Holidays .
I wanted to blog about my Orientation day but too long & I forgot most of them .

MSPSBS = Maktab Sains Paduka Seri Begawan Sultan .
Enjoying my new school ^^ .
I only hate P.E. lesson ( No Offense , please ) .
All the teachers are kind & funny , especially IRK & Science . 
My Bahasa Melayu teacher is also the H.E.P. 
Geography = Miss Tay .
CCA class also fun ^^
Lucky the teacher not the strict one xD
Hm , we haven't meet our MIB teacher .
History teacher is our Form Teacher = Cikgu Norjashimah .
Maths , the teacher kind also but for English , we're gonna have a new English Teacher ( PERMANENT ) next week . Hopefully not the strict teacher ! PLEASE !!!
Commerce Teacher = Miss Sofy . Kind as well .
I already bought Files .
Our right air-conditioner always leaking .

I didn't get so many visitors now D'= 
Which is VERY BAD !
I want more visitors !!! xD
& I already created a new page .
So mind to read it .
I wanna blog again later , hope so !
That's for now ~ I know , it's short & really lame !

No comments:

Post a Comment