Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Mind

Hi =D
I was really shocked when my Ugama Teacher explained how the Mind works ^-^
These are the only words that I can remember !
She said :


( Malay

Jangantah kamu pikirkan Negative , negative , negative atu saja bah , pikirkan saja positive . Kalau payah soalan atu relax dulu sekajap . Kalau free pikirkan lagi jawapannya . Kalau kamu cakap macam " Aku inda pandai eh " 40x , banar - banar kami inda pandai . Cikgu ani pernah jadi murid kaliah ~ Macamtah inda pernah kali . Mata turun ke hati naik ke otak ( Iakah ? ) . 


( English


Don't you guys keep on thinking about the Negative instead let's think at the positive . If the question is really hard , relax for awhile . If you got time review it back . You you keep on saying " I'm not smart " 40x , you're really not gonna be smart ! Teacher was a student once kaliah . The eyes go to the heart & up to the brain .


More easy to understand using pictures :



|
|
|
V


|
|
|
V


Understand ? If you don't understand just keep on reading it & surely you're gonna understand .
Good Luck on that !

( My Own Words ) : For me I guess when you say something like " I can't read in front of those guys ! " , then it turns out that you really can't read ! The brain somehow absorb every word that you say . The brain then send the informations ( I can't read in front of those guys ) up to the Universe . The Universe then arrange everything & somehow make it into reality on Earth . Understand ? 

Let's say that I keep on saying " I wanna be rich " . The brain absorb it , send it into the Universe , arrange everything & turn it into reality on earth . 

Explanation using Pictures :

( Words coming out form your Mouth )

|
|
|
V


( Your brain absorb the words )

|
|
|
V


( The Universe arrange everything )

|
|
|
V


( Then turn it into REALITY )

Actually it's Possible =)
Like I said :

" Everything is Possible , Nothing is Impossible


We're actually connected to EVERYTHING in this Universe . We're connected to the Earth , Spirits , Universe & etc . 

If you wanna know more information about it , just Google it ! (=
That's for now guys ! 
Bye =D

No comments:

Post a Comment