Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Fever

Urghhh ... I'm awfully sick ! ><"
Before that , I just made a new friend in Colombia ! 
& My friend ( Ugama Friend ) added me on Facebook just now . 


Back to the topic !
I'm happy cause my visitors increases these few days ! 
THANK YOU
Headaches everyday , what's wrong with me ? 



What makes me stress everyday ?
Answer : Homeworks & Projects ! 
But mostly Homeworks ...
Next week I'm gonna have my tests , 4 tests ! 
= Commerce , History , Science & P.E. 


Hope I can get 100% ! Hehehe . 
As usual , I chat with Ikram , Sabrina & others . Inbox with Amirah Iwana ~ Walling my Friends . Replying Comments . 
I'm Chilly . 
*Freezing* !
Forgot ! I was freezing just now during Science Lesson . I can't sit properly & my teeth kept on moving .


Gonna blog again tomorrow , if I'm feeling well ^_^
Hehe ~ Just made another new friend on Facebook from Algiers .
Don't sleep late ! Z_Z
Well , it's night here in Brunei Darussalam ! 
& My eyes hurt ! Omg ~ I complain a lot .
Hehe , better stop now before I complain again .
Bye guys ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment