Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Aisar's Surprise Party & Ugama School /

  I think his Surprise was well prepared . His cake was a football cake . I brought the drinks , Nabilah brought fork , spoon & plate & someone brought the Mee Teow . It's not exactly his Birthday , it's just that Melody wanted to Celebrate it . I think the purpose of making this Celebration was that last time Melody made Aisar cried , right ? So this is somehow to say : " Sorry " . It was really FUN . We kept on laughing .

UGAMA SCHOOL

   Ugama School was also Fun . Rasyid ' sedekah ' me 50 cents . & he kept on Pinching Hakeem's _ _ _ _ _ . ^.^ When al-Quran time I was at the Dewan with Hakeem cause we're Kumpulan Alif & Ba .  We we're so tired that we had no moon to learn . I was very sleepy that time . & Hakeem slept accidentally slept 5 Minutes + . The girls was not reading . Only a Few . I forced myself to read ! -.-' - End -

No comments:

Post a Comment