Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Open House

   Hhhmmm , today was kinda okey . Our first guest was my oldest Brother's Close Friend along with his other Friends . My second brother ordered Mc Donald for us ( Me & Him ) to eat . Me & my second brother didn't do much while the others were really Busy . We kept staying on our own rooms , played computer , watched TV & etc ... I thought my Friends would come but none of them came except for GARY YONG ( I know , I didn't expect him to come ) He didn't talk to me cause he was so Shy . He only waved at me . Ouwh , he kept on covering his face 0.o My teacher didn't some too . I was a little bit disappointed & happy cause my friends didn't come ... Syazwan SMS me just now saying that MAYBE he would come to my house on the 5th day of Hari Raya .

   I hate those children that came to my house late ( At Night ) . They broke my nephew's Drum ! >.< ~ I said Pentan , Chi Bai & Stupid to them !!! They disturbed my brother's aquarium !!! Ughhh , they sure made me angry .

   After they left ( Finally ) , my cousins came along with their other cousin's . We say " Hi " & their cousin ( Girl ) kept on staring on me . I told my cousin ( Abang Affan ) about it , he said : " Bukan Gila tu " . I was like " Okey ... " After a few minutes later a Stranger came into my house . All of us were very curious , none of us knew who the Heck They Are ! One old lady & the others are kids & teenagers . After they left we we're like "Bye" . But after my Cousins left , one of my Cousin's cousin's shoes was being stolen by the Strangers ! -.- Waw impressive XD Crazy !

   After that we went to bed ! zzzZZZzzzZZZ ( Change our cloths first lah & took a shower & etc ... )

No comments:

Post a Comment