Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Third Eye

   Third Eye ? Never heard of it , what is it ? Well , the third eye is also call as The Brow Chakra or Ajna Chakra . It is the ability to see Spirits , Ghosts & etc ... I can already see Spirits when I was just like 4 years old . But that time I still don't know about the Third Eye . When I grew up , I found a site " 4ET " . I have a Friend there , we're pretty close but now not really cause now seldom go there already . Anyway , I told my friend about it , then he explained lah that this is the third eye & etc ... I was really excited & shocked . Then I asked , " But how ? " . He answered , " Some people don't realize that they already open up there Third Eye . " Now in school , I realized that Nabilah is starting to see Ghosts & Spirits . I think she already open up her Third Eye . ( Btw , if you don't believe in this things then don't ! ) Every Night I always see Ghosts . I can see more things in the dark & I can also see Auras . So , that's it . Maybe next time I'm gonna post something about me .

No comments:

Post a Comment