Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

End Of War .




   The WAR have end . Everyone are friends again ( Likely ) . No more arguments ^.^ Btw ,TWS ! We didn't do anything except spraying and a little bit of punching . 

First Day of War ( Monday ) :

   We were very excited but nothing much had happened ... Nabilah slapped Herman , and he cried . Nabilah told me & Jolie & Mizul & Ikan about it . Then we started to write letters ( Nabilah asked us to make letters ) . When go home time , arrived at home , we play SMS again , talked about Herman & the War .

Next Day , 2nd ( Tuesday )

   As usual, we were ready  but FAILED again ! >< ~ Everyone did go to the Black Hole . But then everyone started to leave ... They complained that it's Boring ( I agree with them ) . Herman punch Hamizul but Hamizul didn't do anything so Herman said their group ( Black Angel ) won . Then we were confused :S Thinking who really won the WAR , but no one talked about it ... Owh yeah , break time , they Sprayed the other Group using PERFUME -_- Then I smelled each one of the Perfume ^.^ ( I know, Weird ) . Nabilah sprayed Sabrina , Sabrina sprayed Nabilah , then Melody sprayed at me . In class, Nabilah we're still playing with the Perfume , Suddenly Amirah got frustrated & argued with Nabilah . 

Last Day , 3rd Today ( Wednesday ) 

   Today was the day, the War end for good . ^^ Break Time , Hanisah was ready for the War . Nabilah asked me to find Fakhruddin , but he was absent . I was with Nabilah , Ikan & Jolie in class doing something . After that we all went out . Suddenly I can't find them include Melody's group . Me , Syazwan & Aqil tried to find them , we walked all around the school trying to find them . When I saw them, I ran towards Nabilah & got mad to her ^.^ Black Angel was also there . Hamizul wanted to go to class caused it was really BORING ! =O , For awhile , we were all outside the class , teacher saw them playing with the ' Spray ' so he asked them to throw it away in the dust bin :( When BM/Jawi period , Fasutina asked me if I friend Black Angel then I answered : " YES " . She quickly went to Melody & asked her the same question , she also answered the same thing " YES " . Faustina was really Happy ... When Maths period arrived we all change place . I sat with Nabilah & Jolie , Hassanol sat with Hamizul & Khuzairi , Wong sat between Melody & Jovial , Aqil sat with Auji & Aisar . Faustina also told me that the War end & they all quit , I was like " REALLY " ??? She said yes ... I asked if Hassanol was jealous when I sat with Nabilah , he said No but at the end , go home time he said Yes , I already knew it that he was jealous . End Of Story ^.^ ( Finally ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment