Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Yesterday ( Friday 24th October , 2010 )

Extra Class , Science

   We went to SMS Pre-School for the LAST Extra Class . We only learned Science . When I first came , I thought I was the only boy there since 6F !!!! girls were outside . They kept on staring at me & talked about something . Then the Aunty / Teacher that worked there came & asked me & the girls to go to the Hall . We studied in the Hall , it was really wide & big . A lot of 6F & 6B came early , like : Amirul , Cindy , Lim Pei Yin , Safiyullah , Razzaq & etc ... Then Fakhruddin said to me : " Alah , Boring ko datang akhir . Kami tadi pusingx2 sekolah , Syiuk . " I was kinda disappointed . Anyways , when T.Jo came, we waited for a few minutes for the late students . I sat closed to Auji , Aisar , Syazwan , Hassanol , Hamizul , Rasyid , Fakhruddin & his ( Fakhruddin's ) friend . We learned the topics of Primary 4 & 5 . They also played throwing paper & tissue during Teahcer taught us , including myself , I also played (x It was Fun . Wasimatul sat beside Nabilah . After awhile later, since Farhan & Azinol was noisy , Teacher asked them to sit in front . So did Rasyid ( He was not noisy , we we're talking to him actually ) . When Break-Time , me & my friends took a few pictures :












   Actually there's a lot more pictures but tired . & So legging . Btw until now I still don't know whose house is this :


   I wonder ... :^) Btw the red & black thing you see was just a reflection of the car . 

No comments:

Post a Comment