Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Nightmare ( Yesterday Night )

   I don't know if it's a Nightmare for you guys but for me it is . I dreamt about my Grandmother . Actually , I didn't dream at night , I dreamt time Subuh . Anyways , it's really scary & frightening . My dream was : I was with my mother sleeping at my second brother's room . But the room was different , there were no computers & no walls . My mother already went to sleep but I was still awake . When I looked at my room ( Since there was no walls I can see through . & My room was different too , it was dusty , dark , wooden & no roof ) , I saw my Grandmother standing at the window . She wore her blue dress & her Tudung . See the picture below , it's the same dress & tudong she wore in my dream :



   ( That old guy over there is my Dad (x & I know my Grandmother so thin ) Anyways , we looked eye to eye . She showed her sharp teeth at me & her long nails . When I blinked my eyes she was gone . I think the purpose she went into my dream is that she wants me to remember her forever even though now she's gone . 

A Little Bit Of History 

   Btw my Grandmother died last year ... When she died I didn't follow my parents to see her last face . Cause I was busy Tuition-ing . But we did Makan 40 Hari .So that's about it ... (: Ouwh Yea , I think her age is about 88-89 years old .

No comments:

Post a Comment