Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Today ( 20th September, 2010 )

   It's been a long time I didn't Blog . " Malas " as usual . I know ! You have to blog everyday , cause that is the purpose of having a blog . ( That's what my Cousin said ) . 

Morning School

   Morning School was kinda Okey . As usual I'm jealous ... I kept talking with Wasi , Mizul & Ikan . ^.^ We kept on laughing too . Bahasa Melayu time we did Revision Paper . Then Maths also we did Revision Paper . As Usual , teacher took IRK / Ugama Time :'( We had to finish until Unit 1 , who finished already did Unit 2 . Break-Time I was kinda Lonely . Wasi was with Nabilah . Rasyid was with Hamizul & Hassanol at the backed . Nabilah asked me to pass by 6E . I was like : " Okey " 0.o When I saw Naqiyyah I pointed at her & waved her . Wasi was like : LolZz . Then I went inside the class to eat . Urrggghhh , ( Hate This Part ) Timothy & Cyril took my food AGAIN . I waited for them ( My Friends ) to come in . English time I talked with Jolie , Mizul & Ikan again . When ICT , I was so Confuse . I wanted to sit with RASYID ! But I knew that he wanted to sit with Hamizul & Hassanol . But they asked Rasyid to sit with me lah . Wasi was like talking somethingx2 ( I forgot ) . I was kinda Happy . But it was Test time ! I got 84% same like Jovial . Melody got 98% . After that we went backed to our Classroom . Before go home time Amirah was talking somethingx2 then I heard the word ' Bragging ' . I was like :" Apa Bragging ? " . Amirah took her Dictionary & lend it to me . I was like :" Ouwh ~ Show Offing " . Then GO HOME .

UGAMA SCHOOL

   I thought it's gonna be a DISASTER . But it turns out Okey . When Break-Time Rasyid talked to me so did Hakeem . Rasyid told me about his GrandFather & etc ... ( Have nothing to talk about anymore ) So that's it . 


TUITION

   I hate Tuition x) When I arrived I saw two girls , which was about the same height . It was my Teacher's Daughters . The other one Lisa kept on looking at me & she was trying to tell me something but I don't understand what she was saying . She kept on Nodding too . I was like : " Okeyx2 " . I didn't realize that Jolie was spying on me when Break-Time -.-' , She told me ... So that's about it .

No comments:

Post a Comment