Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Holiday + Gonna Miss My Friends .



   Finally, all of us can rest ^.^ 3rd September ---> 19th September { School Holiday } . No School Work + No Teachers !!! I hope nothing will interrupt my HOLIDAY . Hope you guys out there have the BEST Holiday ever !!! ^.^ 





   The WORST part is that, I'm really gonna MISS my Friends . Especially my Closest Friends :
1) Rasyid / Boboy
2) Wasimatul / Jolie
3) Amirul / Mini Burger
4) Hamizul / Mizul 
5) Nabilah / Zia , Bilah
6) Faustina / Ikan
7) Hassanol / Casper 
8) Jovial / Jinon ( Not in Black Devil's group but still My Closest Friend when it comes to Facebook )

& The other Black Devil's .

   Hope you guys Miss me too , LolZz ;) & Make sure to fill your HOLIDAY with lots of fun !

   

No comments:

Post a Comment