Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

First Day Of School ( 2010 ) & others

   First day of school , I was scared cause I thought that I don't have any friends . Why? It's because that : Last year me & Jovial are Enemies ( Yeah , now you know ) , I was fighting with Aqil cause I stalked his Facebook :( Until he forgot his own Password , Primary 3 I was fighting with Aisar ( I forgot why , maybe it's because that we <3 the same girl [ Hanan ] ) , Last Year I hit Syazwan on Purpose ^.^ ( That time we don't know each other yet ... ) & a lot of new Friends .


   Then after awhile , we ( Me & Aisar ) started to talk again ( It's like he forgot that we're fighting ) . After a day , maybe , I found a girl which is nice , kind & mostly pretty . Which is Melody . We always walked together , talked together even EVERYDAY CHAT ON FACEBOOK ! ^.^ That time we haven't 'like' each other , we we're just Best Friends . We also included Aisar as our Bff . Actually , Aqil wanted to sit beside me but .... ( Somethingx2 ) . Then Nabilah was one of our Bff too . 


   After the four of us are fully Friends , I decided to make a BAND . But lots of problems ... Then we canceled it . Anyway , Rasyid also wanted to sit with me but that time was really ... ( Idk what to say ) . But sooner or later , I sit with Rasyid . Let's get back talking about our Friendship . Somehow Melody don't really like Nabilah cause that time she was Evil & Bossy


   One day , I asked Melody who she Love . She just told me the Duty Roster . She also asked me , same also , I only told her the Duty Roster . I think the next day or the day after that , she asked me to write the name of my Crush on a piece of paper , she did the same thing too . Early in the morning , we gave the paper to each other ( Unfortunately , she took my paper & ran off -.- ) . I don't if she was shocked but I wasn't shock . ( Idk why ) .


   Sorry Melody , but I forgot how we met .... 


    She love Hamizul & Amir ( 6B ) . I like Nabilah ( 2 days ) , Faustina ( 1 week ) & Amirah ( Always Change ) . 


   That's all you guys should know ( I think ) ... There is a lot more to tell but " Tired " -.- . So Hope You Guys Like It . 

No comments:

Post a Comment