Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Last Night .

   Last Night , I slept at my Mom's room with my Nephew ( Mateen ) ^.^ Before I went to sleep , I tickled his palm & his legs just for fun ! Then I woke up at night , to get ready to eat ( Sahur ) . After that I took 2 pictures of my Nephew sleeping . 







      After awhile , I had a dream which includes Melody , Lim Pei Yin & Goh Poh Teeng . My driver took me to a VERY CREEPY RESTAURANT near a sea . It was very foggy . A few seconds later , a car came by to the restaurant too . The car looks very familiar to me , it was Melody's Car . Her mom drove her, along with Lim Pei Yin & Goh Poh Teeng ( Melody's Friends ) . Then I went into the Restaurant , it was very dark . But there sure was a lot of Customers . I quickly went into the kitchen ( I have no idea why ) . After a few minutes later , I turn backed & only saw Melody sitting on the table ALONE . The others were gone . It gets darker by the second . Then I WOKE UP -.- BORING =O

Forgot :-
1) Everything was very GREEN .
2) There is no real body except for mine . What I mean is that , for the others , it only shows there Spirits/Souls ( Roh ) .
3) All the people keeps staring at me . 
4) At the end , Melody's Spirit became Light Blue




No comments:

Post a Comment